Romaine lettuce, I use heads of romaine
Fresh Parmesan cheese
croutons, I use seasoned
Caesar dressing, homemade or bottled, we like Ken's Steakhouse creamy Caesar dressing
Cut lettuce in strips. Add dressing, croutons, and cheese and stir to incorporate. This is a quick and easy salad to make that goes with most any meal. *May add other veggies if desired, but a true Caesar salad doesn't have anything else added to it. (Authenic Italian Caesar salad has anchovies in it. We don't like them so I leave them out.)
To make this salad for 25 people I use: 8 heads of romaine, 3x16 oz. Ken's steakhouse creamy Caesar dressing, 12 oz. shredded Parmesan cheese, and 16 oz. seasoned croutons. I get everything except the dressing at Sam's, they don't carry it. Combine all ingredients except croutons. Add croutons and toss. If people need Gluten Free the croutons can be served separately.

No comments:
Post a Comment